The global energy futures and options markets are ever-moving and ever-evolving. R.J. O’Brien’s exchange memberships provide the security and safety of a central clearinghouse that stands behind your exchange-traded energy contracts. Listed below is a representative sample of the products that we are actively executing and clearing.
Equity index futures and options markets are some of the most liquid products traded. At R.J. O’Brien, you can trade key equity indices the world over – from the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and NASDAQ-100 in the United States to popular, representative equity indices in Europe and Asia.
Whether your goal is to hedge cash positions or establish a speculative market position, you will find solid execution, clearing and risk solutions at R.J. O’Brien via our first-class technology and comprehensive service offerings.
Equity Futures and Options
Rely on R.J. O’Brien’s equity futures market exchange clearing and execution services for your key trading needs:
- CME Group – E-mini S&P 500, E-mini Dow, E-mini NASDAQ-100, Nikkei 225
- Eurex — Eurostoxx, Dax, SMI, Stoxx sector, dividend futures, single-stock options and futures
- ICE Europe – FTSE 100, single-stock futures and options
- Euronext – AEX, CAC 40, single-stock futures and options
- IDEM, MEFF — Nasdaq indices
- ICE Futures US – MSCI Indices, Russell 1000, Russell 2000
- CFE: VIX and single-stock futures
Equity Index Market Insights
RJO produces comprehensive daily and weekly market analysis along with reports on equity indices that highlight the following:
- Market fundamentals to guide trading strategies for index futures
- Intra-day analysis of fundamental and technical developments
- Technical analysis and reports on open interest, volume and volatility