Through its various authorized and regulated US and UK entities, R.J. O’Brien is a full clearing member of CME Group and provides access to the London Metal Exchange (LME) as a Category 2 clearing member. In addition to execution and clearing services, RJO also issue LME contracts to buy and sell metals on behalf of clients both electronically on LMESelect and by voice execution.
Throughout our 100+ year history RJO has delivered world-class service, and RJO’s metals offerings are no exception. RJO’s experienced team of commodity sales and trading professionals are strictly focused on providing brokerage and execution services – RJO does not engage in speculative proprietary trading.
Metal Futures & Options
- Electronic execution via a wide variety of ISVs and FIX connectivity
- COMEX/NYMEX and LME execution and clearing capabilities
- Access to an extensive liquidity pool that includes investment banks, macro and systematic hedge funds, industrial hedgers and consumers, floor-broking ring members and market-makers
Metals Market Insights
RJO produces comprehensive daily and weekly metals market analysis along with reports that highlight the following:
- Intra-day analysis of fundamental and technical developments
- Long-term, strategic view of supply, demand, and inventory trends
- Metal pricing, warrants, inventory, and the forward curve
- Technical analysis and reports on open interest, volume, and volatility